View Single Post
Old 17-06-18, 06:16   #66
wildhoney66

wildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default re: TRUMP's Family Corrupt Deals in India >Him/HisSon/Daughter Since He Became President

okay i gotta admit that is brilliant they are going to do that. i really hate to say this but he isn't the only one out there sadly who doesn't believe that exists. if he were i'd be saying a number of things about him but he isn't so why bother? i think it was in Texas oh i dunno a year or so ago maybe longer Bill Nye a really smart guy i'm sure you've heard of him. he did a speech about it in of all places Texas and he got into an argument there.

it was a heated one too, where they insisted that it doesn't exist and he's saying it does and he even showed proof i believe as well. they STILL didn't believe him and i get the impression Bill Nye isn't the type of guy who loses it like that normally.

i'm sure not everyone in Texas believe that but sadly too many do. i also wouldn't be surprised if other states think like this too sadly.
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wildhoney66 For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (17-06-18)