View Single Post
Old 16-05-18, 16:43   #472
Tarfoot
Honoured Member

Thanked 1,107 Times in 992 Posts
Tarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal Bronze Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 5

Default re: Power of Prayer >No Matter Which Faith YouFollow=GOD is With You

What Are Your Priorities?

Life is busy and if we are not careful things in life like social status, worrying about what people think about you, what kind of car you drive, is your child in “Brand Name” clothes, etc. will dictate what we focus on and do. Often times when we let this happen it leads us away from God and the priorities he desires for us to have.

Are you asking yourself “What would God have as my priority”? I asked myself the same thing. First what does Priority mean? A priority is something that is important to us, something that we care about. If something is important to us, then we will show that by our deeds. For instance, the Bible tells us that if our faith is truly important to us, we will demonstrate that in our works.

Is your priority food, going to practice, working out, or going to the new Star Wars movie that just came out?

Are you spending time in the Word? Are you talking with Jesus? Are you discipling? Are you putting family first?

It’s really this simple:
1st- God
2nd- Family; Spouse, Children, Parents etc.
3rd- Church; not just going to church but serving the church
4th- Work

Do you have your priorities in the right order? If not ask God to help you get them right.

"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. Matthew 6:33

"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34

~Tonia~ From WBFG Radio
I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people -- for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. 1 Timothy 2:1-4
Tarfoot is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tarfoot For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (14-06-18)