View Single Post
Old 27-04-18, 01:47   #61
wildhoney66

wildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default re: TRUMP >Group to Carve His Face into Side of Iceberg

his mom was pretty i think. ya know i assume she has since away since he's in his what 70's now? having said that i have a feeling she would have maybe disowned him if she were still alive. one thing you also forgot to add was i don't think his wife is an American either but from one of the many countries he treats like sh*t.

plus what i hear he's also got staff that are i'm not even sure what they are mexicans maybe? someone did tell me but it was months ago and i honestly forget.

i was listening to that Podcast WTF that i talk about once in awhile on here and this isn't recent. where they were talking about how with them getting rid of the mexicans from working in the field and well the immagrints sorry for my bad spelling.

from not having them in the field we are getting screwed over by the food in the fields that feed the USA every day and that there's not one American that wants to work for pennies in order to do that. and they are right
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wildhoney66 For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (10-05-18)