View Single Post
Old 03-01-18, 03:13   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: Welcome to America >Land of Extreme Poverty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfoot View Post
I'll have to say though that this has been going on long before Trump took office. It is a sad state of this country, but I also have to say that California's own government has done much of this to there own state and rejecting anything from the Federal Government to the point of even wanting to succeed from the U.S. on there own. They have already proved they can't do it on there on. Maybe since they've legalized pot now they will all get dopey and just forget all about each other. Crazy, they're all just crazy.

I agree Tarfoot, however many years ago when I was young and fit, The worst poverty I ever saw during those years of my travel across the US...was in TEXAS.. Homeless families living in their cars....

You may remember my post years ago, when I stopped overnight at a good hotel in DALLAS, and an American woman interrupted my breakfast to say 'OH I LOVE your English accent, how are you enjoying your trip'.....

I replied how shocked I was at how many homeless people were living in their cars....

That SNOBBY woman said 'Honey they choose to live that way'...

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
Tarfoot (03-01-18)