View Single Post
Old 27-11-17, 00:16   #383
Tarfoot
Honoured Member

Thanked 1,107 Times in 992 Posts
Tarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal Bronze Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 5

Default re: Power of Prayer >No Matter Which Faith YouFollow=GOD is With You

The Final Judgment
Mat 25:31 "When the Son of Man comes as King and all the angels with him, he will sit on his royal throne,
Mat 25:32 and the people of all the nations will be gathered before him. Then he will divide them into two groups, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.
Mat 25:33 He will put the righteous people at his right and the others at his left.
Mat 25:34 Then the King will say to the people on his right, 'Come, you that are blessed by my Father! Come and possess the kingdom which has been prepared for you ever since the creation of the world.
Mat 25:35 I was hungry and you fed me, thirsty and you gave me a drink; I was a stranger and you received me in your homes,
Mat 25:36 naked and you clothed me; I was sick and you took care of me, in prison and you visited me.'
Mat 25:37 The righteous will then answer him, 'When, Lord, did we ever see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you a drink?
Mat 25:38 When did we ever see you a stranger and welcome you in our homes, or naked and clothe you?
Mat 25:39 When did we ever see you sick or in prison, and visit you?'
Mat 25:40 The King will reply, 'I tell you, whenever you did this for one of the least important of these followers of mine, you did it for me!'
Mat 25:41 "Then he will say to those on his left, 'Away from me, you that are under God's curse! Away to the eternal fire which has been prepared for the Devil and his angels!
Mat 25:42 I was hungry but you would not feed me, thirsty but you would not give me a drink;
Mat 25:43 I was a stranger but you would not welcome me in your homes, naked but you would not clothe me; I was sick and in prison but you would not take care of me.'
Mat 25:44 Then they will answer him, 'When, Lord, did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and we would not help you?'
Mat 25:45 The King will reply, 'I tell you, whenever you refused to help one of these least important ones, you refused to help me.'
Mat 25:46 These, then, will be sent off to eternal punishment, but the righteous will go to eternal life."
I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people -- for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. 1 Timothy 2:1-4
Tarfoot is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tarfoot For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (29-11-17)