View Single Post
Old 28-10-17, 05:00   #51
wildhoney66

wildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default Re: TRUMP Thinks-US 'Pastor' Who Says SATAN Created Catholic Church-is a Wonderful Ma

i'm not the most religious person at all. i do believe in god, and people who force me to what they believe can pretty much go F. themselves they have a right to what they believe in. as do i as well, i think there's a LOT of really big douch bags with people who are Christian but i don't think that is everyone who is borne a Christian has an agenda and is out to cause trouble.

they have their beliefs and want to do good in the world and i can respect that. if they want to share it with their kids and their Families they have a right to do so as they should have that right to do so. but so does every religion as well have that right. we may not agree with them all but the ones who aren't out to hurt anyone at all but just enjoy life and who they believe in they have that right weather they are american or not.

and some of it may disagree with but than i have that right too.. just like i don't know how Trump is getting away with so much with crap that he's saying. i hate the KKK i'm not black so as much as i love to say i do understand what it means to be black cause i don't. i can take a guess but that's about as close to it as i can get but that doesn't bother me.

i have a KKK leader that lives up the road from me from what i'm told and i've never met anyone in his family at all nor do i intend to ever set food on his property ever. as far as i know he's never hurt anyone but i could be wrong. i don't go anywhere near on on grounds that he makes me sick to my stomach.

now i dunno if i have anyone in my family that was or is in the KKK but if i learned i had an uncle that was in it he'd be dead to me cause it's just plain wrong that even exists at all. and i dunno much about Trump's father but if he was in the KKK he's than a guy i would have wanted nothing to do with if he was still alive.

i have no proof at all that Trump himself is in it at all. but i would not be surprised at all if he was since the KKK just love him. they may have the right to do their free speech and i may not like it but they have that right to do it.

i'm not a cop or anything so me trying to interfere with that would be pretty pointless. but i will never understand why anyone is racist when it's just skin color that's all.

i just dunno what to say about these last posts you posted cause i'm just speechless on the stupidity of it all. no being Christian oh i just noticed it said Catholic something i am. i don't belong to no cult, the last time i was in a church was when my niece a few years ago was baptized.

i don't follow the rules if you want to call it that cause i don't like to be told how to live but to live like how i feel. just like everyone else has that right. now Sciectoligy or however that's spelled? they are a cult and i will always believe that, i don't get or understand why anyone would want to join them

but than i don't go out and make trouble for them either i've got better things to do with my life. sorry for the ramble and it going all over the place but i was just going by the various posts on here.
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wildhoney66 For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (28-10-17)