View Single Post
Old 16-10-17, 02:50   #48
wildhoney66

wildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default re: Trump is Failing' >Strikes Out Solo as Enemies Circle & 'Friends Disappear'

i'm sorry i have disliked TRUMP since the 80s'. i'm not stupid enough to do something stupid like some people out there. but what made me sick to my stomach is one of the dudes who is redoing our bathrooms mine is done already and looks nice by the way.

he likes trump and i'm sorry i just don't get why? he and i'm not talking about Trump saying this but this dude i'm talking about called obama a traitor and to hazard a guess i think it's cause he apologized for bombing Japan over 70 years ago. i'm not a vet but i can see that if you are that may piss one off.
Obama did do stuff i didn't like any president but he also did some good as well.

Trump though is out to get rid of it all regardless how much good he did. and yes he did bad things as well but i said some good not all good.

other than pissing off a LOT of people and thinking this is still that stupid show he was on. plus not realizing from my understanding that the president may hold a lot of power but only holds so much.

i do wonder if he will even last the 4 years he's in office? and if he does i wouldn't be surprised if we got ww3 cause he wants a war to call his own. even though to quote a podcast i like. we really haven't won one since WW2. i could be wrong on that i dunno
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wildhoney66 For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (16-10-17)