View Single Post
Old 20-08-11, 16:30   #1
FreaknDavid

Thanked 7,261 Times in 4,751 Posts
FreaknDavid has a reputation beyond reputeFreaknDavid has a reputation beyond reputeFreaknDavid has a reputation beyond reputeFreaknDavid has a reputation beyond reputeFreaknDavid has a reputation beyond reputeFreaknDavid has a reputation beyond reputeFreaknDavid has a reputation beyond reputeFreaknDavid has a reputation beyond reputeFreaknDavid has a reputation beyond reputeFreaknDavid has a reputation beyond reputeFreaknDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Gold Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 5

Problems With Windows 7

I was having problems with some downloads on my Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit system. The PC was taking longer to start-up & shut down also. I found out through trail & error that my problem was caused by a Windows Update- Microsoft.net Framework 4. I really don`t know what it is for, but once I deleted it the problems were solved.
So if you are having these problems you might want to conceder removing the Microsoft.net Freamwork 4.
I set my windows update so I can see the updates first before they are downloaded. That way Windows won`t sneek in an unwanted update.
I just thought i`d let everyone know what the deal was with my PC.

You Can Help the site If You Donate, Please Click Here: DONATE

Thank You For Your Support & Membership To DTD1.

FreaknDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FreaknDavid For This Useful Post:
BaZZa101 (28-08-11), dizzy d (18-10-11), Ladybbird (22-08-11), tomtom1 (22-08-11)