View Single Post
Old 06-08-17, 15:17   #3
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Popcorn Re: Massive Winter Storm to Hit Australia >Freezing Rain/100km.h Winds/Huge Snow Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaZZa101 View Post
Yer thanks LLB for letting me know just how cold it is down here. LOL
Yer it is very wet and cold at present even now.
My puppies and 2 cats are all sleeping on or in bed under the blankets with me. I need to get a bigger bed LOL

Well I can't forget the Aussies BaZZa, now can I?

I remember how the first white Aussies arrived in Australia when the darn English emptied their jails and shipped all their criminals to beautiful Aussieland.

Then about 40 years ago Australia even had a promotion encouraging Brits to emigrate there for only about 80AUD....
Now there was an offer I regret not taking...

It's great to see that Australia is now a even better place to live than England and best of all the Un-United States of America....

Stay warm BaZZa my friend and keep your pets safe, warm and close to you. As you and I both know, one can trust animals more than people in this crazy world...

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ladybbird For This Useful Post:
pop (10-08-17)