View Single Post
Old 17-07-17, 09:45   #34
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Update re: TRUMP is Most Dangerous President in US History + His Dad was KKK Chief

Donald Trump Refuses to Make State Visit to UK until Theresa May ‘Fixes Warm UK Welcome from Public'

'When I know I’m going to get a better reception, I’ll come and not before'... ...

The Independent UK, 17 July 2017

Over 1.8 million people signed a petition to prevent Mr Trump from being honoured with a formal state visit.
Matt Cardy/Getty Images

Donald Trump reportedly told Theresa May he will not make a state visit to the UK until he is guaranteed a "better reception".

The US President asked the Prime Minister to prepare a "warm welcome" before he agrees to set a date, it has been claimed.

The pair spoke on the phone to discuss the planned state visit, which has now been postponed until next year.

"I haven’t had great coverage out there lately, Theresa," Mr Trump told Ms May, according to a transcript of the conversation seen by The Sun.

But Mr Trump added: "I still want to come, but I’m in no rush.

"So, if you can fix it for me, it would make things a lot easier.

"When I know I’m going to get a better reception, I’ll come and not before."...

Over 1.8 million people signed a petition to prevent Mr Trump from being honoured with a formal state visit.

The petition reads:
“Donald Trump should be allowed to enter the UK in his capacity as head of the US Government, but he should not be invited to make an official State Visit because it would cause embarrassment to Her Majesty the Queen.”

Downing Street declined to comment.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote