View Single Post
Old 12-03-17, 14:48   #4
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: TRUMP's Crazy Decisions= He Could Be Removed From Office >Clause in Constitution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfoot View Post
I am glad to see our vets stand with them. It's a crying shame after all our native Indians have been put through the past few hundred years, being run off their land, massacred and made to spend their lives on federally granted reservations just to be walked on all over again and again. Some times I wonder how this nation of the U.S. got to be so blessed with all the evil in our government. One thing I do know is our government is sooooo good at putting blinders on the citizens of America. People just don't think for themselves anymore but just listen to all the fake news on the idiot boxes (TV), being just like sheep lid to the slaughter.

It is disgraceful and after many of the VETs were brutally removed/arrested, some have left the protest..

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote