View Single Post
Old 08-06-17, 23:27   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Boxing PHOTOS: Mayweather Enjoys His Retirement >Warns McGregor He Has Bounty on His Head

Floyd Mayweather, Conor McGregor Reportedly in 'Early Fall' Fight Talks

AP, 8 JUN 2017.

Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor are in talks for a fight with a target date in early fall, Lance Pugmire of the Los Angeles Times reported Thursday 8 June 2017.

According to Pugmire, UFC's ownership group and Mayweather's manager, Al Haymon, are leading the discussions.

UFC President Dana White is reportedly not part of the negotiations, but he said in May on TNT's Inside the NBA (via MMAFighting.com) that McGregor's side of the deal was done.

No such declaration has been made publicly regarding Mayweather, but the 40-year-old veteran recently said on DJ Whoo Kid's Whoolwood Shuffle on SiriusXM (via MMAWeekly.com) that he was hopeful an agreement could be made:

"I mean, once I get back to Las Vegas, to my hub, we'll find out how everything plays out. I'll communicate with Al. I'll communicate with Leonard Ellerbe. We'll sit down and see what we can come up with and hopefully the McGregor fight can be made."

Mayweather is a perfect 49-0 as a boxer, but he has been retired since defeating Andre Berto in September 2015.

Although the 28-year-old McGregor is 21-3 in MMA and is the reigning UFC lightweight champion, he has no experience as a professional boxer.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote