View Single Post
Old 09-04-17, 03:55   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Golf Rory McIlroy May NEVER Play Golf with Trump Again

Rory McIlroy says He'd “Think Twice” Before Playing Golf with Donald Trump Again

Irish Central, 8 April 2017.

Rory McIlroy was widely condemned for playing golf with President Trump in February. Now the public controversy seems to have gotten to the famous golfer from Holywood, Co. Down who is in the glare of the media spotlight at the US Masters.

The former US Open winner says he’d have to “think twice” before accepting a second invitation. He came under withering criticism for agreeing to play with Trump in the heavily anti-Trump Irish media.The Northern Irish golfer was labeled "a fascist and a bigot" after he joined the President for a round in February.

“I was a little taken aback,” McIlroy confessed. “I mean obviously we know how the campaign went and how divisive it was. I guess I just approached it, as I said in my statement, a round of golf, and more for putting all...politics or whatever, just put that to one side for a minute.

“Like, to go there and see 30 Secret Service and 30 cops and snipers in the trees ... it was just a surreal experience for me to see something like that. That was part of the reason I wanted to go and play.

“If it had been Obama, I would have went to play. I’ve played golf with President Clinton, I’ve spent time with President Bush. I’ve been around quite a few presidents before... I just wanted to have an experience that I might not ever get, like play golf with a good safe US PRESIDENT.
> TRUMP is not.

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote