View Single Post
Old 27-07-11, 00:53   #2
NobodyRogers

Default Re: Say Something Positive

Quote:
Originally Posted by majong View Post
Perhaps this is what the thread Say Something Positive should have been initially named, rather than CHAT - Anything Goes!

I was invited by Ladybbird to this thread, not realising that what I had said would be misconstrued by those who really didn't know the meaning of the words Anything Goes.

Anyway, if I offended anyone I am sorry as I had no intentions in doing so.

My purpose for joining this forum was to give help to those in need, and not to take anything from here.

I have a degree in mechanical engineering, as well as a degree in IT, and am a microsoft certified system engineer.

My motto in life was to make sure that should I have anything to say was to make doubly sure that I was able to back it up with facts.
Words are cheap ! For me, Action speaks louder than words.

I'm sure that Ladybbird knows what I am talking about, and can reach me if she so desires at my private email address which she has.

I do belong to another forum (Astranet.org) which is the best on the planet, even if I say so, and am known there affectionately as Dr Dart, and my postings there exceed 44,000

Cheers and God Bless
Yep, no doubt about it. Your previous post was offensive and negative and that is why I banned you for 3 days.

So thank you for your apology and your blessing.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
BaZZa101 (20-09-11)