View Single Post
Old 04-10-16, 01:28   #31
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: PhOtOs-Prince George/Princess Charlotte Steal The Show >Canada State Visit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfoot View Post
They are one beautiful family. I do hope and pray that Kate and William stay true to each other always.

Me too Tarfoot, but I have a strong feeling that Prince William and his brother Prince Harry, will never forget what their father, Prince Charles did to their mother Princess Diana.

Prince Charles eventually married 'His Mistress' Camilla..(Still remembered by many as "Queen of Tarts")

But did you know that months after they married, Camilla insisted she had her own independent home..

She still lives there alone to this day and Prince Charles can visit her at HER convenience... go figure..

History in reverse eh Tarfoot ? The 'would be King''s mistress commands..

I hope Prince William becomes the next reigning Monarch of GB and the Commonwealthand his wife Kate is by his side...

What amazed me today when I posted the photos of Prince George, was that in some he looked like Princess Diana's father, Earl Spencer..

Now that, for me, is a good omen..

We certainly need to see lovely pics of things like this at the mo..

The world and what is happening within is troubling to say the least.

Thanks for posting your thoughts Tarfoot ...

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote