View Single Post
Old 19-07-11, 00:44   #14
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: HELP Please - Can I get rid of W7 and reinstall Vista

Quote:
Originally Posted by majong View Post
I wouldn't waste my time with Vista as it is a heap of sh1t.

76% of American businesses are using XP, which in my opinion is better than Win7 which has so much crap added on.

1. My suggestion is to download Windows XP SP3
2. Download small software to make Windows XP SP3 Genuine
3. Dowload Driver Genius to get all the required drivers.
4. Disable Windows Updates ( believe me the updates are not required )

If you need help with links for downloading let me know and I will certainly help you.

Cheers

You are the light at the end of the tunnel Ive been trying to sort this out for my son for weeks. I LOVE XP and so does he, but arent MShat stopping support for it soon?

I have downloaded Windows XP SP3
but need your help with the rest of it.

PM sent and thank you so very much and so glad you are in Aussie, you can speak good English!!!!

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES