View Single Post
Old 06-09-16, 00:05   #153
wildhoney66

wildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default re: Kim Dotcom>JUDGE Orders Extradition To Be Live-Streamed>US Objects +Mega Millions

i love watching stuff with court in it. such as The Practice, Ally McBeal when it was on because i love David E. Kelly. and it's a cheesy show sure but i like it anyways, the good wife and JAG among others, that stuff is fun as hell to watch and entertaining. in 8th grade i think it was? or 7th one of them anyways we went on a field Trip to the courthouse and met the mayor i forget which one or where it was funny enough. but he knew my grandfather and he was a nice guy actually.

at least to us and to me. anyways it was a couple of years after he had died and it was nice to hear stuff about him. anyways we sat in court watching it and none of the stuff was murder or anything like that. there were 2 or 3 cases we watched and one of them was about a car accident i think and it bored the living daylights out of me.

i'm grateful that i went don't get me wrong i'd rather go on a field trip in school than end up being the one stuck up on there for whatever reason. or even as just a witness, anyways, on how i end up finding out some news i listen to my podcast WTF and it tells me what's going on in the world, plus online the name of a stories the titles do catch my eye and i read about it, or if they are talking about it at work i do ask what they are talking about sometimes.

because i don't watch the news as it also bores me.but when the news is about some stupid dog that got hit by a car or something useless as something stupid like some celeb has herpes or something that stuff isn't important to me. for one because i'm not an animal person. i'm not saying i hate them i don't.

but hearing about strangers pets on the news just doesn't interest me. having said that when it comes of Fat Guy.com i have been paying or trying to pay attention to what's been going on with him because for one he may help piracy or hurt it. and i'd like to know what the verdict is.

however i remember when O.J. Simpson was on the news well his trial anyways, and you could NOT get away from it. no matter where you went, and i tried watching a little bit of that and i was quickly bored out of my mind. but than i also didn't care what happend to him anyways so that's also a reason why i prolly tuned out.

if fat guy's verdict is posted online and no doubt it will be i'll read about it. but just to much crap goes on in this world to keep up with it all. even if you leave politics out of the equation it's still too much to keep up with.

some things have to interest me to keep me wanting to know what happens next. like Bill Cosby who if he is guilty should go to jail. but i've been a huge fan of his pretty much all my life and regardless if he is found guilty or not i can separate the talent from the man. to use him as an example
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wildhoney66 For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (06-09-16)