View Single Post
Old 21-08-16, 22:39   #1
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,456 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Boxing Conor McGregor Arrested AGAIN-£140k Supercar Seized

Conor McGregor Defeats Nate Diaz in Las Vegas UFC Thriller

James O'Shea @irishcentral, 21 August 2016

Conor McGregor

Conor McGregor got revenge for an earlier defeat when he outscored arch enemy Nate Diaz in a thrilling rematch in Las Vegas on Saturday night. He won two judge’s verdict 48-47 while the third scored it a tie at 47-47.

The judges narrowly scored the fight for McGregor after a war of attrition which saw both men ship heavy punishment.

"It was not easy...It was a war," admitted McGregor,. "I got to show my heart in there. I took it to him and stayed in it and got the win so, I'm very happy.

Conor McGregor beat Nate Diaz in one of the greatest fights MMA has ever seen.
The Notorious, who was stunned by Diaz last year at UFC 196, took the victory by majority decision after a five-round war in front of a capacity crowd at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

The Irishman took it 48-47, 47-47, 48-47 but it wasn't easy with both men leaving everything in the Octagon.

McGregor exploded out the gate flooring Diaz on a number of occasions with a barrage of hard left hands.

Getty Images:

But Diaz worked his way back into the contest and used his experience at the higher weight division to being to tire McGregor out.
With the fight going the distance both men were forced to give everything they had.

The judges called it McGregor's way before both the Irishman and Diaz pledging to go again for a third time.

MORE:
Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz's UFC 202 fight purse revealed with both set for seven-figure pay out...

The UFC 202 headliners will take him record amounts for the appearances, while co-main eventers Glover Teixeira and Anthony Johnson will earn six figures sums

McGregor said this week that he was making more than $10million while Diaz is likely in a similar range.

The other notable fight purses on the UFC 202 card included Donald Cerrone who will make $85,000 to show and $85,000 to win.

The co-main event fighters. Anthony Johnson will take home $135,000 to show and another $135,000 if he wins, while Glover Teixeira will make $65,000.

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote