View Single Post
Old 15-08-16, 13:49   #3
wildhoney66

wildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default Re: Music Industry Wants More $$ From YouTube

You know what else would really help the RIAA and the MPAA? having the **** in stores they want to make money as any business would but i was at best buys with my mom & their dvd and blu-ray section is smaller than the last time i was their so is their cd collection. the guy working there said it was downsized.

i went there to get some X-files on blu-ray they are selling them for $9.99 and for those who take my advice and get them on blu-ray be warned Season 8 may be defective. the picture quality is just to dark from my understanding. i don't have that season yet though. if it's too dark for you Contact Fox and they will have you send the discs or disc back to them and they will replace them for you.

or you may get lucky and they will be fine. having said that they didn't have all the seasons but i dunno if that's because they have been selling like hot cakes as the old saying goes. or they are in the back room. i also bought seasons 1 & 10 of the show Supernatural and those were in the backroom and the guy working there was kind enough to go back and get those for me.

my point is how are people suppose to buy your product in stores if there 1st choice is to check stores and there may be people who don't have internet connection that does still happen in this day & age where not everyone even has a computer.

but downsizing dvd, blu-ray and cd sections in stores that used to have huge sections dedicated to them isn't making them any money at all it's losing them money and how in the hell are they suppose to make any money if they do that?

so of course if they can't find what they want in stores they will find a way to get certain things. for example in stores i NEVER see Temptations Albums but just their greatest hits i don't give a damn about the hits i want the albums. but they refuse to stock the stores with them. so that's them losing money,

now i don't know if that's the stores fault too so it maybe a little bit of both but that's
something well a thought that just occured to me. what do you folks think?
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote