View Single Post
Old 09-07-16, 04:00   #21
wildhoney66

wildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default re: Bill Cosby Found GUILTY >Drugging/Sexual Abuse & The RICH Who Escape US JUSTICE

sad but true Lady. when it comes to the ones who are scared depending on the situation i can give a little bit of sympthathy sorry for my bad spelling lol. because when you have someone in power who can ruin your life that is a lot harder to stand up to them than if you tell on someone who is a nobody. and while i don't think Bill Cosby has the kind of power i was talking about a lot of guys sadly do.

i also think that people who blame their bad child hood on everything should deal with their issues. not everyone has a good child hood i understand that as mine wasn't the best but i do know others had it far worse than mine was. and granted depending on what you went through can be hard as hell to get over or deal with i'm not denying that. it's a lot better than having it change into the type of person that goes and kills someone for the hell of it.

i forget who it was not that long ago that i heard that was in the news that blamed her bad child hood on her actions. granted when i read what she went through i did feel sorry for her i'm not denying that. but take responsibilites for your actions if you are going to be stupid enough to kill someone. just like i am for my bad spelling,

what doesn't take you down can make you stronger or something like that or other.
there's nothing wrong with what you went through in making you tougher as that can happen. but it depends on how you use that toughness, weather it's for good or evil.

my mom didn't have a great child hood either hers was i think worse than mine to be honest and she turned out just fine. but i'm rambling on sorry about that.

either way there's just too many idiots out there weather they are famous or not and we all are related to plenty of them i know i am sadly.
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wildhoney66 For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (09-07-16)