View Single Post
Old 08-07-16, 15:13   #144
Tarfoot
Honoured Member

Thanked 1,107 Times in 992 Posts
Tarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud ofTarfoot has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal Bronze Medal Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 5

Default Re: Land Of Faith

GOD IS GETTING READY TO DO SOMETHING SO HUGE, IT WILL BLOW OUR MINDS!
2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

The economy. Brexit. Terrorist attacks. Warnings of massive earthquakes (the Cascadia Subduction Zone, San Andreas, and the New Madrid). Tsunamis. Strange weather. Sexual sin, including the homosexual agenda. Abortion and planned parenthood. The list is so massive, it could go on an on! What is happening? Or better, what is ‘about’ to happen? Are we so blinded that we can’t see the hand of God’s coming judgement moving toward this nation, the world? Do we think ourselves better than the generations before us who have grossly sinned against God and were judged for their sin and disobedience?

When an entire nation refuses to repent, it’s time for the Body of Christ to wake up, rise up and repent for becoming lackadaisical and for remaining silent when the truth needs told! God will hold the world accountable for its sins and the church accountable for hers! And the church will be held more accountable than the world because she knew better than to commit adultery against God! While the groom has been away, the bride has been in bed with the enemy and she has been fornicating against Christ! Well I’ve got news for you, Mrs. Jesus. Your husband is on His way home for the wedding, and you’d best rise up from out of your bed of adultery fast because He’s coming for a spotless bride dressed in white and right now, that sure isn’t you! What are you going to do when the door flies open and you are caught in the very act of sin you promised you would never commit? You had better repent now and tell the enemy goodbye because here is what your groom will say if He comes and finds you anything less than expected:

Matthew 7:21-23 21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

And…

Revelation 3:15-16 5 “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. 16 So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.

And…

Ephesians 5:27 27 that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish.

God’s patience has run out with this nation, and so now He is calling upon His church to fall down on her face with a sorrowful heart and change her wicked ways! It is OUR job to speak the truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God! We are to never, ever sacrifice the truth regardless of money, shame, embarrassment, political correctness, laws, or anything else whatsoever! We must win the lost at any cost! We must speak truth because the truth is what will set the captives free, including yourself! If you’re not speaking the truth boldly with love, then maybe that is why you’re having nothing but problems in your life. Not speaking the truth is a great sin and allows open doors in your very spirit to the kingdom of hell! You are giving the enemy free reign, but now that you’ve heard what must be done, it’s time to slam the door in Satan’s face!

Get him out now, in Jesus name! Get him out of your life, out of your home, out of your family and out of your church before it is TOO LATE! This is a call from the Most High God, the Spirit of our Lord within me! Yes, this is a ‘Thus Saith the Lord of Hosts’! God is calling for revival in His church! God is calling for His bride to saddle up for battle and to kick the imposter out of her bed! Jesus is coming! Jesus is coming! I can’t shout it any louder! Bathe yourself, you filthy bride, and be clean in Jesus’ name! Wash the dirt and filth from off your dress and then lift your hands in praise as a sign that you are free from the bondages of Hell! The nations will not return to the Lord, but in the name of Jesus Christ, His people will! Bring on the fire of the Holy Spirit! We are victors and conquerors and the war is already won! Do not be afraid, says the Lord! Do not be afraid! Be bold as fierce, mighty lions and let all the earth hear you roar!

Not sure what I’m talking about? Or, do you think it’s just another conspiracy? My friend, watch the below videos and see for yourself, and get ready because time is of the essence!

LYN LEAHZ

Psa 91:1 Whoever goes to the LORD for safety, whoever remains under the protection of the Almighty,
Psa 91:2 can say to him, "You are my defender and protector. You are my God; in you I trust."
Psa 91:3 He will keep you safe from all hidden dangers and from all deadly diseases.
Psa 91:4 He will cover you with his wings; you will be safe in his care; his faithfulness will protect and defend you.
Psa 91:5 You need not fear any dangers at night or sudden attacks during the day
Psa 91:6 or the plagues that strike in the dark or the evils that kill in daylight.
Psa 91:7 A thousand may fall dead beside you, ten thousand all around you, but you will not be harmed.
Psa 91:8 You will look and see how the wicked are punished.
Psa 91:9 You have made the LORD your defender, the Most High your protector,
Psa 91:10 and so no disaster will strike you, no violence will come near your home.
Psa 91:11 God will put his angels in charge of you to protect you wherever you go.
Psa 91:12 They will hold you up with their hands to keep you from hurting your feet on the stones.
Psa 91:13 You will trample down lions and snakes, fierce lions and poisonous snakes.
Psa 91:14 God says, "I will save those who love me and will protect those who acknowledge me as LORD.
Psa 91:15 When they call to me, I will answer them; when they are in trouble, I will be with them. I will rescue them and honor them.
Psa 91:16 I will reward them with long life; I will save them."
I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people -- for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. 1 Timothy 2:1-4
Tarfoot is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tarfoot For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (10-07-16)