View Single Post
Old 07-07-16, 01:23   #20
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: Bill Cosby Found GUILTY >Drugging/Sexual Abuse & The RICH Who Escape US JUSTICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhoney66 View Post
you know it really is amazing what people thing of certain celebs as time passes. Fatty Arbuckle or however the hell you spell his name? is now considered i think? a genius by many for his humor and his films, yet there's the trial he went through and so forth.
and of course there's plenty of others no doubt that have had shady lives as well.

and they are well loved like Joan Crawford who is a favorite of mine, no she didn't rape anyone but she did abuse her kids. as a kid i saw in a bio on her she grew up dirt poor and so poor she lived with her mom i forget if her dad was around or not? in a laundromat more or less. and she was beat by her i think mom by a hanger hint on why that is what she later did to her kids. also it's where she got her obession to keeping things clean cause if it wasn't her mom would beat her.

so you could say she was taught by her parents to be a terrible parent later in life.
though i really doubt she'd ever admit that to anyone let alone herself that's where it came from. yet people love her even after the book and the film came out. hell she's a favorite actress of mine yet she wasn't that great of a human being.

though Bette Davis did have some great comments about her saying she slept with all the males on the lot expect Lassie or was it Rin Tin Tin? i forget which. either way she was no doubt right. having said that and know that i can still watch her in anything how about you ?

Many members of this site grew up after horrendous physical/mental/sexual abuse..for many years...

Some never recovered...Hence became VIOLENT Perverse Sexual Abusers/serial KILLERS.

Many became RICH, FAMOUS, and POWERFUL...AND continue to get away with it..

Others are too poor/too scared, to ask for JUSTICE or where to go to ask for help..

Moreso, against the RICH, FAMOUS, and POWERFUL ABUSERS...

Sadly... It continues to happen in EVERY country of the world today wildhoney66 ..

JMO

Thanks for your thoughts wildhoney66

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote