View Single Post
Old 03-06-16, 00:42   #16
wildhoney66

wildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura aboutwildhoney66 has a spectacular aura about

Awards Showcase
Bronze Medal 
Total Awards: 1

Default re: Bill Cosby Found GUILTY >Drugging/Sexual Abuse & The RICH Who Escape US JUSTICE

well i am a Cosby fan as well the man has made me laugh since i was a kid and i will always love him as a comedian. but if it's true that he did do this he should of course go to jail there's no doubt about that. i wonder how much time he would get anyways? he's got his doctorate taken away from him i believe.

the only thing that drives me nuts is when tv networks takes a show off the air like the cosby show just cause he did this or if he didn't do this to use that as an example.

7th Heaven is a great show and they took that off the air when it was revealed about Stephen Collins why? what's the big deal if that show is on the air or not? are they going to not air anything he's ever acted in same as Cosby on tv ever again? Fatty Arbuckkle a Silent Comedian

i think was a pedophile ? i could be wrong on that he did something really messed up and he i think did do very little time for that's in the 1920's his career is killed because of that and with good reason too. but a few years later once talkies started being made he started making shorts and his career was starting to get back on track than he died.

i forget which year, anyways he's beloved because of his talent today but of course his trial and i looked it up it was Rape but with her she ended in dying the woman he raped i mean. he should have done more time in jail there's no question about that.

my point is TCM shows his films every now and if you know who Robert Osbourne is he is a huge film buff hence why he was offered the job to be the host on that channel though in recent years i think he's cut his hours since he's i think 82 this year this year? anyways, he's talked about Fatty when they show his films and his trial as well but he doesn't refuse to let the channel to show his films. yes that was over 90 years ago that this happened. but still it is still stuff that does happen today.

Durst now THAT guy is scum i know who he is i watched an episode about him on Vanity Confidental last year i think? and with him it would not surprise me at all that he pays the judge off and even the jurors too. i have no idea if that is true or not but i would not surprised at all when it comes to him.

With Cosby i think his talent should be respected but with him as a human being if he's guilty he should do time. and it wouldn't surprise me if his career is over as well but than if you think about it he's nearly 80 years old now he's as far as i know slowed down in recent years i think. but i could be wrong on that.

with Allen that guy 100% did it he should have gotten life in prison for doing that to his kids. it would not surprise me at all if had he killed either one of them that he still had a career in hollywood.

and Allen isn't a funny guy at all. my mom never even found the guy attactive at all but just some goofy little nerd with no talent who got lucky. and i have something to say because it's sad that this all happend to a guy who has so much talent.

him having his career ruined because of it saddens me of course but it's justice if he did do it.i just don't think they should refuse to show anything he's been in on tv that's all. if he gets a percentage of the cosby show than that should go to his family but not him. when they stopped showing Cosby Show Malcom Jamal Warner came out and said that was his life. meaning he got a good check each time the show was on and yes he still acts but he lives on checks from that show. so that's wrong that he got screwed over because of that.

sorry for the long rant though i just have a had a lot to say that's all
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wildhoney66 For This Useful Post:
Ladybbird (07-06-16)