View Single Post
Old 30-05-16, 08:26   #15
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Update re: Judge Orders Bill Cosby MUST Face Trial >What Happens Next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhoney66 View Post
true but how can that be right? when it comes to certain stuff like this and Woody Allen is far far far worse because kids were involved. i'm not saying what Bill Cosby did was right either cause of course it isn't. but when kids are involved it's far far worse than when adults are involved well that's how i see it anyways.

you know what's funny? my folks never liked Woody Allen even when he came out in the 60's they didn't like him. which is really funny i think and that was way way before he got busted for doing whatever to not only his own daughter but his adoptede one too. Mia Farrow was smart to get away from him and to take his ass to court.

with Camille i think if kids were involved she would have done the same to Bill but it wouldn't have happend today when he's nearly 80 it would have been years ago i think.

Woody Allen is a Perv as is Cosby. Woody Allen's ex-wife, Mia, was so exhausted and broke by fighting Woody Allen's lawyers... She eventually had to give up & accept a deal..

The US 'justice system' is the most UNJUST/Badly-Run and Corrupt one I have found yet in the world.

Where else would you find District Attorneys that are VOTED IN & only prepared to prosecute bad guys that are POOR, with little
evidence or none against them,.. to further their careers?

YET RICH guys with overwhelming evidence they were guilty get away with it...

Here is 1 example;

Robert Durst > MEGA Rich Tycoon, who committed murders with overwhelming evidence, (4 known so far), who was heard talking to
himself in a bathroom, (which was bugged by a crew making a Documentary about him at the time)

Many, like I, heard/saw that video and heard he ADMITTED to many things to do with the MURDERS > INCREDIBLE! > YET EVEN when he admitted in court, how he CHOPPED UP 1 VICTIM & DISPOSED of the body > HE STILL was found NOT GUILTY...

>>>;

The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst. S1. (S2 DUE OUT SOON)..

Cosby will probably get away with it... BUT ask yourself this ?

WHY did nearly 62 girls > now older decent women have to finally give up trying to take legal action against him for MANY years. >>>

1. Cosby's powerful lawyers and decent women's fight therein DESTROYED them, both emotionally and financially >
(GOOD for Camille that never gave up after fighting for many years to get justice)

2. Because LAWYERS & D.A.'s realised there was no money/career success they could get from continuing?

As I have posted on my previous post =

ALL ABOUT MONEY! & GREED from those in power...

Thanks for your input wildhoney66... greatly appreciated...
Shame other members don't have the courage to do so....

NB; I have changed the TITLE of This THREAD, as I consider it an important discussion subject..

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote