View Single Post
Old 27-05-16, 22:43   #13
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default re: Judge Orders Bill Cosby MUST Face Trial >What Happens Next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhoney66 View Post
if the man is guilty he should do the time, but as i've said on here and at work yesterday or the day before. i'm not going to stop watching his film or listen to his albums if he is guilty. my only question is the man is nearly 80 years old now why in the sam hell did they wait so long to even do any of this?

i read an article about Woody Allen and Susan Sarandon pretty much calling him a pedophile or something along the lines of that. and she's right yeah Woody Allen went to Jail but he sexually abused not only his apdopted daughter who he later married and i think had kids with too.

he also sexually abused his own daughter too. i forget her name to be honest. and yeah i know he was found not guilty which is just plain wrong if you ask me. what they also should have done if he was going to be found innocent is take his career away from his ass too. but the untalented prick still makes movies and gets nominated too.

i'm sorry i just can't stand woody Allen. my point is that didn't seem to hurt his career at all. people seem to have forgotten about that and Bill Cosby has had plenty taken away from him and i still don't know if he did do it i honestly haven't been paying attention to the stuff on the news to be honest.

but how is it that he's getting all this taken away from him and Stephen Collins as well but Woody Allen still gets work? how is that fair?

In 1 word answer...MONEY.......

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES
Ladybbird is online now   Reply With Quote