View Single Post
Old 11-07-11, 16:58   #4
Ladybbird

Thanked 14,458 Times in 10,262 Posts
Ladybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond reputeLadybbird has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Best Admin Best Admin Gold Medal Gold Medal 
Total Awards: 8

Default Re: HELP Please - Can I get rid of W7 and reinstall Vista

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabyter View Post
Hi Ladyb, just download and install one of the newer versions with service pack one and pre cracked, I had posts on the forum about this and ms adding to the downloads for blocking win7, you can also uninstall service pack one then run chew wga version 0.9 and it will put everything back as was, if you need help you can pm me..... also remove update KB97013 THIS IS THE ONE THAT FINDS THE CRACKS !!!!
He and I dont like W7 anyway, prefer to go back to Vista that was orginally on the laptop or XP even better, so how so we do this.

MS are getting really nasty on that LTop every minute now messages pop up blocking everything saying it is illegal,,,,must get this sorted today PLEASE and havent a clue how to do it safely. Can you come on skype and talk me through it or ask our Omni to?

Thanks

..................SHARKS are Closing in on TRUMP..........................

TRUMP WARNS; 'There'll Be a Bloodbath If I Don't Get Elected'..MAGA - MyAssGotArrested...IT's COMING

PLEASE HELP THIS SITE..Click DONATE
& Thanks to ALL Members of ... 1..

THIS SITE IS MORE THAN JUST WAREZ...& TO STOP SPAM-IF YOU WANT TO POST, YOUR FIRST POST MUST BE IN WELCOMES